NetSHIELD is a next generation internal intrusion and malicious insider prevention sollution that lets you gain visibility and control over your networks by automatically blocking untrusted devices that should not be gaining access.
- Gartner says that 80% of attacks come from the inside. Here's your solution to this challenging problem.
- Manage and block internal threats. Find and remove internal vulnerabilities. Harden and manage trusted assets while detecting and blocking rogue. Know when a network asset is offline or even being physically removed from the network.
- NetSHIELD is the next-generation solution to comprehensive access control that is simple to deploy and manage. No agents or changes to network infrastructure; it could simply be taken out of the box and blocking untrusted devices within a few minutes.
Your employees want to bring in their own devices onto corporate networks.
Let us help you enable safer BYOD. NetShield's patent-pending MobileSHIELD endpoint agent is easily managed by the patented NetSHIELD Enterprise appliances through the optional BYOD Command Center. Employees will rest assured that while they own their own smartphone, tablet, or laptop, they can do what they want with it when they are offsite and not within the corporate network or geofence. However, when they enter the corporate network with their personally owned 'bring your own device', they can't put you or your business at risk. Most breaches happen from infected and rogue mobile devices. MobileSHIELD endpoint agent receives and enforces policies only while within the corporate environment. Employees will no longer feel stuck with a "GOOD" managed device in one pocket and their private uncontrolled and unmanaged smartphone in their other pocket. The convergence of consumer privacy and business data security has arrived. Enter MobileSHIELD.
You have built a great app with an amazing team.
Let us help you secure it. NetShield's patents-pending AppShield™ SDK can secure any mobile app on all major platforms. Our AppShield SDK makes your app invisible to any other app on the mobile device which might otherwise eavesdrop on it, just like the B2 Bomber employs stealth technology to evade radar detection. With 24/7/365 active monitoring, regular updates, and a dedicated team of cybersecurity experts, you can be assured that your app's security and customer data are safe, all the while providing a non-intrusive customer experience.
NetShield's patents-pending AppSHIELD SDK™:
- Provides Counterveillance Cloaking technology
- Easily integrated in a matter of days
- Makes apps invisible to malware - protects consumer PII
- Doesn't intrude on consumer app experience
- Can't be broken or tampered with
- Does not involve root kitting or jail breaking